TRAVEL INFO AND ACCOMMODATION
Vrnjačka Banja can be reached:
- by highway (E-75) Belgrade-Niš, exit at Batočina (115 km), and then by regional road via Kragujevac and Kraljevo to Vrnjačka Banja (90 km);
- by highway (E-75) Niš-Belgrade, exit at Pojate (69 km), then by regional road (E-761) via Kruševac to Vrnjačka Banja (66 km);
- by the Ibar main road and regional road (E-763) via Gornji Milanovac and regional road (E-761) via Kraljevo to Vrnjačka Banja;
- by bus from Belgrade Bus Station (about 15 departures/day; price: about 7 EUR);
- by bus from Niš Bus Station (11 departures/day; price: about 5 EUR)
- by train from Belgrade to Stalać, and then by a local bus.
The nearest international airport is in Belgrade. More informations about traveling to/from Belgrade and other useful stuff you can find at www.beograd.org.yu
The monetary unit is Yugoslav dinar.
- bills: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 1000, 5000 dinars;
- coins: 50 para (1 dinar is composed of 100 para), 1 dinar, 2 dinars, 5 dinars;
- exchange rate: 1 EUR approx. 84 dinars (changes daily)
Master, Visa and Diners credit cards will be accepted in hotels.
About Vrnjačka Banja : www.vrnjackabanja.co.yu